Clowns Without Borders UK (CWB UK) will be visiting FDMN in Cox’s Bazar January 20- February 2, 2
The MSc/PGD in ECD program is the first of its kind in Bangladesh, intended to create more advocates of ECD. With a diverse combination of classroom studies and field research, this one-year program provides professionals as well as private individuals working on early childhood development to further understand major contemporary issues on early years, play and parenting, school readiness, program design and advocacy on a national and global scale.
Uniqueness of the program:
• Carefully tailored curriculum and learning pedagogy on topics most relevant to issues related to Early Childhood
• Courses of the program are aligned to national and international trends
• Availability and unlimited access to online journals, research papers and dissertation related to the early years’.
• Field visits and practical application of lessons alongside theoretical discussions.
• A Bachelor’s degree in education, health or a related social science from a university (no third class/division or CGPA less than 2.50)
• A total of 15 years of study
• English placement test is a must for application to be considered.
ECD 521: Foundation of Early Childhood Development
ECD 523: Play and Creativity
ECD 524: School Readiness
ECD 527: Individualized Teaching and Learning
ECD 525: Working with Families
ECD 526: Contemporary Issues in ECD
ECD 520: Program Design and an Introduction to Research
ECD 529: Research Methods: An Introduction to Basic Principles
ECD 528: Policy Development and Advocacy
ECD 530: Research Methods: Project Proposal Development
ECD 531: Advanced Seminar
ECD 532: Dissertation